Friday, February 20, 2009

A little note for you 2

Though I can't always be there
with you,these words can be.
So I want you to
remember it in a special place inside your heart,
and every now and then think of me.

I want you to remember these when you're feeling wonderful,
so you can remind yourself that
that's how you make me feel.

I want you to keep this notes aside and save it,
for the days when things haven't
necessarily gone as planned,
and the clouds are hanging around a little longer than they should,
and maybe it will cheer you up.

when you get home in the days to come and see this note,
sitting on your dresser or your shelf,
remember that I'm probably sitting here,
as I usually do,smiling to think
of all the wonderful things about you.

~~~~~all this time,it have become so hard for me,
But,i can't never pull myself out of you,
This feeling have been too strong,too deep..
wish I can just show you how I feel,
But, I guess all I'm capable of is just saying
this magical word to you
that ' I LOVE YOU '

edited by~~elisyasyazwani.blogspot.com

2 comments:

madam aisyah said...

i has been a long time...n about time too that u emerge...
tune dah lain ek..

elisyasyazwani said...

huhu..u noticed dat jgk kan?
tgh tune lagi ni..
bulan 5 baru taw tune sendirik..
hee